Table of Contents
Owners opt for offsite storage units in a shortage of space in their homes. Government organizations, companies, nonprofits, freelance contractors, flea markets, and people rent the offsite units. While these units can increase your storage space, they also increase your responsibility. Offsite storage facilities require regular cleaning, organization, and removal of unwanted items.
Our Professional Storage Unit Cleanout
This cleanout cleaning service available for storage units can be tailored to maximize cost-efficiency. We begin every cleanout with a visual inspection of the facility. The evidence collected during the inspection is incorporated to develop a custom cleanout plan. Each storage facility requires a unique cleanout method based on the square footage, the amount of junk and the location, and the demolition process.
As mentioned previously, we initiate every storage unit cleanout by conducting an inspection. With the inspection evidence in hand and our junk collection team began creating a plan of action that would not cause harm to the environment. In contrast, the junk is disposed of as per the local waste disposal regulations.
After an inspection, one of our junk removal specialists gives the customer a free written quote.
- The customer schedules an appointment with the storage unit manager for an in-store cleanout consultation.
- On the appointment day, the technician inspects the storage unit to find the most cost-effective junk removal strategy.
- The technician provides the client with a variety of junk removal strategies. The client decides on a method before the technician offers an estimated price for the service.
- A date is scheduled for a storage facility cleanout on a future date
- The cleanout team arrives 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time on the appointment day.
- The team initiates the cleanout by removing the stored items part by piece
- With all the things outside the storage unit, the customer has to decide what to keep and which to get rid of
- The storage area is cleaned, mopped, vacuumed, and ventilated
- The items are then organized and replaced in the storage unit.
- Every junk item is put in the truck bed and then transported to the local landfill or recycling center. charity
Junk Disposal Options
Consumers can choose from a variety of disposal methods to choose from. If you are concerned about greenhouse gas emissions, environmentally friendly could be your ideal disposal method. Regardless of the method used, the junk removal process can be lengthy and can be a back-breaking task.
Our junk disposal options include:
- Donate to local charities, families in need, or any other nonprofit group
- Drop off at a local landfill or dump to be disposed of
- Donate to a neighbor, family member, friend, or any other acquaintance
- Leave at the curbside for free pickup
- Recycle approved materials to be utilized for other purposes
DIY Storage Unit Junk Removal
If people lack the funds to get rid of junk when they need to, we’re ready to help. We have a fleet that includes large work trucks, a team of junk removal experts, and special equipment to move heavy and bulky objects. Do-it-yourself junk removal and disposal services can be an option for those on a fixed income.
- Place small-to-medium-sized junk pieces into the back of your vehicle or truck bed.
- Large quantities of junk might require a more workforce, which can be obtained with the assistance of friends and relatives.
- Transport junk to an approved landfill or recycling center, charity drop-off, or municipal waste transfer facility.