One of the real gems of the park system of the City of Lakewood is Belmar Park. Features its natural peaceful enclave in the center of a hustle and bustle of the city. With 132-acres of healthy and relaxing grassland and trees everywhere, the park is offering nearly two miles of asphalt trails in over 17-acres of water, a stream with a wide variety of water flow, and its native plant communities.
More expanded areas include a picturesque traditional turf park and playground where your kids can have a fun time in the northwest area corner of the park and as well as Heritage Lakewood Belmar Park, a 20th-century history park and a museum festival experience for everyone. Walk along with the neighborhood’s outdoor historical structures or just tour the museum exhibitions.
Big parks such as Addenbrooke and Heritage Lakewood are some of the most perfect places to do your typical recreational activities in a different place than usual. Meditate, stroll or just have a bike ride in one of these spots and you will have usual stops just to take pictures of the natural beauty it offers.
- Bicycle Paths
- Lake or Pond
- Picnic Tables
- Paved Walking Trails EZ Lakewood Junk Removal
- Unpaved Walking Trails
- Public Art
- Picnic Shelter
- Parking Lots
- Horse Trails
Belmar Park Dining Experience
- The Padilla family manages this authentic and traditional flavor of Mexican cuisine. El Tapatio is making sure that everyone is fed and served by the best service from the friendly staff and the authentic mouthwatering Mexican dishes.
Located at 7301 W Alameda Ave, Lakewood, CO
- A Chinese bistro that serves traditional Asian cuisine in a casual dining restaurant chain. The first multi-unit restaurant concept in the U.S. Their hand-rolled dim sum, hand chopping and slicing all the vegetables and meats as well as scratch cooking every sauce and the signature wok-cooking every dish is the P.F Chang statement.
Located at 7210 W Alameda Ave, Lakewood, Colorado
Menya Noodle Bar
- A Japanese-style cuisine that serves ramen, poke, sushi, tapas and so much more. Menya is one of Colorado’s newest and most prestigious Japanese restaurant chains. This was established by prolific restauranteur JW Lee, Munehiro Kitasato, and Yamaguchi Katsuhisa. Menya is offering the Denver region the best and most unique dishes that would make you think you are living in Japan.
Located at 450 S Teller St, Lakewood, CO
Pho Saigon Basil
- A premier Vietnamese and Asian restaurant that offers a fresh, healthy, and tasty cuisine that is appetizing and enjoyable at a very affordable price.
Located at 7057 W Alaska Dr, Lakewood, CO
Check out other neighborhoods like Eiber