A vibrant upgrade of downtown Lakewood has evoked the real ambiance of the once old town village center. This district is based all around the central plaza, which hosts concerts during the summer seasons, ringed with different cafes, and transforms into an ice-skating rink during the winter season.
Belmar neighborhood of Lakewood, Colorado spans a 22 square city block, surrounded by diverse restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, movie theater, clothing, and specialty stores, and a bowling alley. When going around Belmar, you will find the Lakewood Cultural Center that has a 320-seat theater and its rotating magnificent art exhibits in different gallery spaces. Explore at 40 West Arts which is the creative district along West Colfax.
Downtown Belmar Apartments
Living in a place surrounded by many business establishments is real modern-day living. I mean who wouldn’t love living somewhere near Taco Bell or Best Buy? Downtown Belmar Apartments stands a few steps away from everything that you need. Leasing in Belmar gives you the great opportunity to be flexible in renting from a selection of styles that you prefer most, from one-bedroom loft-style flats and to live/work units and everything in the middle. Pet-friendly options are available as well.
Downtown Belmar Apartments – Leasing Office is at 445 S Saulsbury St. Unit A & B Lakewood, CO.
CityScape at Belmar
Their amazing units that are dynamic and elegant senior lifestyle is now available in Belmar. CityScape at Belmar is Belmar’s all-new mixed-income senior community that is affordable with marketable-rate apartments.
Metro West Housing Solutions is located at 575 Union Blvd., Ste. 100 Lakewood, CO
Arriving at Belmar will allow you to see the steps the community took for everyone’s health and wellness.
- Any face coverings in public spaces even when visiting stores, everyone is continued to be required by the Colorado health directive while in the presence of other individuals. EZ Lakewood Junk Removal
- Maintain a six-foot distance away from another individual to promote social distancing
- Frequent hand-washing and or use of hand sanitizer is highly encouraged
- Cover nose and mouth with disposable tissue when sneezing, coughing, and throw it away in the proper place, and then sanitize.
- Avoid touching your faces such as your eyes, mouth, and nose.
There are a lot of dining options in Belmar, may it be local dining, casual dining, or just grab and go. The neighborhood can take you to other nations and cultures just by eating great food stores like Pho Saigon Basil for a great Vietnamese dining experience or P.F Chang’s `and their exceptional Chinese cuisines.
Check out other neighborhoods like Belmar Park